dimanche 29 avril 2007

Pour vous faire patienter

Je sais que je ne suis pas trop présente en ce moment. Pour vous faire patienter dans votre longue attente du kit NATHAN. Voici un de mes anciens kit, le kit Kaloo.

Téléchargement/Download

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Lily,
I just Love your designs. They have exceptional texture and creativity. Your kid's stuff is amazing. Children's stories and television programs or Bambi would be unreal in your hands. My little grandson loves choo choo trains. i finally got my computer working so got the downloads you did on my request. Thankyou from my heart.
Gammalouie

Anonyme a dit…

bonjour,
Merci pour ce kit, des que j'en ai fait quelque chose, si vous voulez je vous envoies la photo !
c'est super vos kits !
merci mercie merci !

Anonyme a dit…

merci beaucoup pour ton kit kaloo

Sarah (Debbie) a dit…

I just love this kit. Totally brilliant. perfect for babies. Can't wait to use this on my grandson Levi's scrap pages.

Angel blessings from Scotland,

Debbie xx