samedi 31 mars 2007

Kits pour les garçons

A la demande de Gammalouie, je ressors mes kits Super héros et Buzz.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
At the request of Gammalouie, I bring out my kits Super heroes and Buzz.

Téléchargement/Download part1
Téléchargement/Download part2
Téléchargement/Download part3
Téléchargement/Download part4


Téléchargement/Download

6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks so much for the Buzz kit!!

JillSF a dit…

Thanks LilyKay for the Buzz kit! My little grandson loves Buzz so I will lvoe making layouts with it. When I downloaded it the picture of Buzz shown in the preview didn't come with the download. Please - Can you do another post with the Buzz figure? or email it to me: jill.french@optusnet.com.au
Thanks for the other super heros too.

Anonyme a dit…

These are amazing kits great for all my Grandsons. Thank you

Anonyme a dit…

merci beaucoup, tes kits sont tres beaux

Peggie a dit…

Thank you for this cute kit. It is just the thing for my 3 year old grandson.

Sarah (Debbie) a dit…

who can resist a superhero? love Buzz Lightyear and Superman. These are really great kits. Merci beaucoup LilyKay.

Angel blessings

Debbie xxx